Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting in Northern Virginia
Customized, evidence-based cleaning to keep you and your team safe and healthy.
Meet Your Customers, Employees, and Tenants Expectations For Cleanliness and Health
There are new standards and expectations for cleanliness. Commercial cleaning and disinfecting is no longer a luxury, but a necessity for you to reopen safely, get back to business, and stay healthy and safe.
WellNest Professional Cleaning has provided EPA-approved deep cleaning and disinfecting services to many businesses, nonprofits, schools, and apartment buildings in the Northern Virginia area to combat the spread of COVID-19. Let us help you navigate the new normal.
Why Choose WellNest?
Clean and disinfect the right areas, at the right times, using the right products, while staying within your budget through our evidence-based, cleaning framework.
We have the capability to adjust our scope and fees as the needs of your facility evolve through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
All disinfectant solutions used in our cleaning and disinfecting cleaning procedures are EPA- approved for use against COVID-19.
Vetted and eVerified technicians with rigorous training around COVID-19 including: Cause, Spread, Impact, Cleaning and Disinfection, Risk Mitigation.
We are a locally-owned Janitorial Services Provider with a passion for 5-star service. Our success is driven entirely through word-of-mouth customer referrals.
Electrostatic sprayers, autonomous vacuums and floor scrubbers, and regular updates on the cleanliness of your space through our janitorial cleaning software.
Industry Leaders in Cleaning and Infection Prevention
Creating a Customized, Data-Driven Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting Program For You
By analyzing the infection risk within each of the three pillars, we focus on cleaning and disinfecting the right areas, at the right times, using the right products, within budget.
The three pillars are:
1. Your Facility – Assessing your air quality, ventilation, materials, and technologies.
2. Access – What risks are brought in from the outside as patrons enter the space? We analyze commuting methods, entry/exit points, and elevator use.
3. Facility Use – Understanding your commercial space’s use, flow, layout, and interactions within the space itself that will allow for enhanced and/or additional disinfection procedures where most needed.
Our Commercial Office Cleaning & Disinfecting Services Include:
- EPA-Approved Disinfectants – All of our disinfectant solutions are EPA-registered and approved to fight COVID-19.
- Disinfecting of High Touch and Traffic Areas – Includes door handles, light switches, handrails.
- Electrostatic spraying – To stop infection spread and give you a more thorough clean.
- Trained and Insured Cleaning Technicians – Our cleaning technicians undergo a long training process and are properly vetted so you will get a turnkey, worry-free clean.
- Adherence to CDC and OSHA guidelines
The areas where we currently offer commercial cleaning services in Northern Virginia include Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Tysons Corner, McLean, Vienna, Fairfax, Reston, Dulles, Sterling, Ashburn, and Leesburg.
The Types of Northern Virginia Businesses We Clean
The Best Commercial Cleaning Professionals in Northern Virginia
Our proven success in commercial cleaning and disinfecting begins and ends with our cleaning professionals.
Here's how WellNest ensures you're getting the best cleaning professionals in the Washington, DC Metro Area:
What Our Customers Are Saying
Award-Winning Service Through Experience
Sign Up For a FREE Commercial Cleaning Estimate and Save 10%.
We’ll understand your needs, give you customized recommendations, and help you get back to business.
Cleaning & Disinfecting With Electrostatic Spraying
Harmful pathogens quickly accumulate on surfaces of commercial and residential spaces, spreading unwanted illness and disease.
We offer electrostatic spraying services using Victory Electrostatic Sprayers, the newest and most effective disinfectant application technology.
Electrostatic sprayers are now used by the leading hotels, airlines, and educational facilities.
Here are the primary benefits of electrostatic spraying to clean your commercial space:
- Stops Infection Spread – Electrostatic spraying kills bacteria and viruses on contact.
- A More Thorough Disinfection – With full wrap-around coverage of EPA-approved disinfectant solutions, we disinfect hard-to-reach spots.