Affordable Office Cleaning Services
Customized, reliable office cleaning services in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC
Cleanliness Means Business
There are new standards and expectations for office cleaning for you to get back to business while keeping your employees safe. At WellNest, we understand that each business has unique needs. That’s why you get a customized, adaptable cleaning and disinfecting plan. Our cleaning technicians are reliable, trustworthy, and are trained in COVID-19 prevention so you can have the peace of mind you need to get back to business.
Why Choose WellNest To Clean Your Office
Customized Office Cleaning Solutions
We deliver customized nightly and daily contract custodial services to meet the needs of your facility. We invest in Training and Quality Control to ensure reliability.
We are a locally-owned, founder-operated office cleaners with a passion for 5-star genuine service. Our success is driven entirely through word-of-mouth customer referrals.
Our clients include law firms, fitness facilities, tech start-ups, and general office, among others. We clean over 25 million square feet of space annually, and you can trust us to get the job done right.
Stringent Training and Quality Control
Our Director of Training and Quality Control is a former military officer with nearly two decades of janitorial experience. Our team is trained in cleaning best practices and infection prevention.
Trustworthy, Professional Cleaning Crews
Our team consists of eVerified, W-2 Cleaning Professionals that undergo rigorous evaluation and continuous, formal training to ensure high-quality office cleanings and professionalism.
We use technology to save time and frustration. We leverage autonomous equipment and Cleantelligent, our janitorial cleaning software, to drive success and ensure quality control.
Creating a Customized, Data-Driven Office Cleaning Program For You
Leading up to Day 1 of maintaining your facility, we:
1. Perform a risk assessment to understand your facility using our Three Pillar Framework centered around Facility, Access, and Office Use. We assess your priorities along with the facility’s ventilation, materials, flooring, occupant use, traffic patterns, touch-points, windows, and VIP areas.
2. Collaborate to develop a cleaning program and look for opportunities to reallocate custodial resources from low-risk areas to high-risk or VIP areas. Autonomous technologies are also explored to reduce labor costs.
3. Develop a customized training program on the specifics of your facility and the scope, including video training, if approved.
4. Establish a contract-specific Quality Control Program incorporating professional inspections and other account management procedures to drive reliable success and performance.
Ensuring You Get Results With Our Top Rated Office Cleaning Services
We deliver budget-friendly commercial cleaning for offices in the DC Metro Area from 1,000 square feet to 250,000 square feet.
We deliver reliability and professionalism through:
- Janitorial / Custodial Contract Cleaning
- Porter Service
- Window Cleaning
- Floor Care and Carpet Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Emergency Response
- COVID-19 Office, Restroom, Touch-point Disinfection
The Types of Offices We Clean
Industry Leaders in Cleaning and Infection Prevention
The Best Cleaning Professionals in Northern Virginia
Our proven success in office cleaning begins and ends with our cleaning professionals.
Here's how WellNest ensures you're getting the best janitorial cleaning professionals in the Washington, DC Metro Area:
EPA-Approved Products For Your Health and Safety
All of our disinfecting solutions are EPA-registered and approved to fight against COVID-19. In addition, we include:
1. Electrostatic sprayers and autonomous vacuums to reduce labor costs and drive tenant and workforce confidence, as applicable
2. Touch-point disinfection of high-traffic and high-touch areas including doorknobs, handles, light switches, handrails, tables, desks, chairs, buttons, kitchen equipment, as aligned with CDC guidelines
3. Eco-friendly products in accordance with Green Seal guidelines
4. Adherence to CDC guidelines including for Personal Protective Equipment
5. FREE Infection Prevention consultative guidance on how to effectively and efficiently leverage custodial solutions in the fight against COVID-19 in the Workplace