Apartment Building Cleaning Services in Washington DC
Delivering Reliable Apartment Turnover Cleanings
Leveraging our deep roots and reputation in residential cleaning, we know how to balance the building’s standards with new, enhanced cleaning expectations to keep your residents happy.
Why Property Managers Choose WellNest For Apartment Building Cleaning?
We have performed thousands of turnovers for Property Managers, realtors, and renters. We know how important a clean unit is for tenant success.
Common Area Cleanings
Residents look for cleanliness in their buildings. With extensive experience in commercial cleaning, our Porters and Crews deliver cleanliness that shines.
We take pride in using EPA-approved and Green Seal-certified green cleaning products and disinfectants. We also use autonomous equipment to reduce cost.
All of our cleaning professionals are vetted, eVerified, and trained through our proprietary weeks-long training program to ensure quality and 5-star sevice.
We are a locally-owned Janitorial Services Provider with a passion for 5-star service. Our success is driven entirely through word-of-mouth customer referrals.
Property Managers love our proprietary, custom-built scheduling and invoicing software to support the coordination of turnovers and common area cleanings.
Award-Winning Service Through Experience
One of 17 Companies Nationwide to Achieve the Prestigious GBAC Star Service Accreditation
Standard Unit Turnover Cleaning Procedures Include:
- Countertops and backsplash scrubbed and disinfected
- Interior of oven scrubbed and shined to look like new
- Interior of refrigerator and freezer (if thawed) scrubbed and shined to look like new
- Interior and exterior of microwave cleaned and shined
- Interior of cabinets dusted and disinfected
- Exterior cabinets dusted and disinfected
- Sinks scrubbed and disinfected
- Garbage disposal cleaned and odorized
- Interior windows dusted and cleaned
- Windowsills dusted and cleaned
- Window tracks cleaned
- Baseboards deep cleaned
- Floors vacuumed, deep cleaned, disinfected, and shined
- Carpet shampoo, if applicable
- Fingerprint and smudge removal throughout unit
Note: The entire unit will be disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer and EPA-approved disinfectants.
Our Common Area Cleaning Services Include:
General Janitorial and Porter Service
- Mopping floors in hallways and corridors
- Vacuuming common areas
- Cleaning glass entry doors, restrooms, elevators
- Scheduled daily touch-point disinfection
- Basic facility maintenance through Day Porter Service
Electrostatic spraying – The most advanced disinfecting technology to ensure max efficiency and effectiveness with disinfecting. All solutions are EPA-registered and approved to fight COVID-19.
Trained and Insured Cleaning Technicians – Our intensive hiring and training process ensures you will get a turnkey, worry-free clean.
Adherence to CDC and OSHA guidelines — We ensure professionalism, safety, and reliability in everything we do.